Saturday, June 03, 2006

Poop=Jesus. Black Jesus.

Man O man.

Speaking of the after drinking poops...specifically the after drinking red wine poops...ALWAYS the next day I poop black poop. Fuck it's sick looking. Black poop. Gross. Does red wine do this everyone else? It is guaranteed for me. And I just shit one out. pure. black.

BUT does anyone else find that if they have a hangover or headache from the previous night's shinanigans, that once you have that poop the next day, you feel signficantly better? My hangover if basically gone. Pooping is my saviour.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Rumpty Dumpty said...

i poop black after having a quart of red wine.
nothing though, beats the whiskey shits. it's a continuous shit all day.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just took one of those black shits. A bottle of pinot noir, and one of cabernet sauvignon. I was concerned for a sec because i've heard black poop is an indication of stomach bleeding. Then I pieced together the red wine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home